2023-12-01-Gate4SPICE Event "Competency Management, are we ready for ASPICE, FuSa and Cybersecurity Challenges and Trends?" - ONSITE
UL Solutions in conjunction Kostal of America (KOA)is inviting you to an in-person Gate4SPICE event on December 1st, 2023 in Troy, MI.
During this G4S event we will address the latest news on the deployment and use of the new PAM4.0 and its potential impact on current development processes.; specially how the multi topic/discipline approach will influence the way we plan and execute continuous improvement in projects as well as how we prepare and conduct assessments. These opportunities can be linked to the importance of having a strong competency management framework for bringing people better prepared for the technical challenges of the industry. In all cases, ASPICE, FuSa (ISO26262) and Cybersecurity (ISO/SAE21434) topics are and will reinforce the need and maintenance of the assurance of skills development but more significantly, the installation of proper certification mechanisms and knowledge homologation schemes for the auto industry.
This event will be held at an indoor location in English.
- Host: UL Solutions (Kugler Maag by UL Solutions)
- Organizers: Juan Webb, UL Solutions and Amol Chavan, KOA
- Contact person:
- Catherine (Kate) Biland (
- Juan Webb (
- Roberto Ramirez (
- Catherine (Kate) Biland (
- Site: Troy Community Center
- Address: 3179 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI 48083
- Suite 304 & 305
- Date: December 1st, 2023 from 9:30 to approx. 16:15
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Application until: November 27th , 2023
- Hotel Reservations: Please contact Catherine (Kate) Biland more information.
- Presenters: Lesley Hopson, Amol Chavan
- ONSITE: On the event, the organizer will distribute an attendance list. Only participants who have signed this list will receive an EE-EP certificate.
- By registering for this G4S Event, you agree that your personal information (name, email address, assessor status) will be forwarded to the organizer of the respective G4S event.
|09:00||09:30||Arrival and Sign In|
|09:30||10:00||Presentation of Latest Updates for ASPICE 4.0||Juan Webb|
|10:00||10:45||Presentation ( with Q/A) "Competency Management, are we ready for ASPICE, FuSa and Cybersecurity Challenges and Trends? Part 1|
|11:00||11:30||Presentation ( with Q/A) "Competency Management, are we ready for ASPICE, FuSa and Cybersecurity Challenges and Trends? Part 2|
|11:30||12:00||Presentation of Workshop Topic|
|12:00||13:30||Lunch and Networking|
|14:55||16:00||Presentation of Workshop results|
|16:00||16:30||Closing and Feedback|
How to register
- Go to the intacs Gate4SPICE page
- Select the Event
- Click the JOIN button.
- In case the event is fully booked, a waiting list is maintained (contact
- Participation is prioritized for intacs certified assessors. Nevertheless, if free seats are available one week before the event, intacs.info users are welcome to participate and receive a confirmation email.