2023-12-14-Gate4SPICE Event "Are we geared for the future? Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity for Commercial Vehicles, Challenges, Experiences and Learnings" - ONLINE
Cybersecurity assessment and processes are important topics in the automotive domain. The importance for commercial vehicles gets visible when you think about existing connectivities of commercial vehicles like fleet management.
We are organizing this Gate4SPICE event to share the Challenges and Risks in Automotive Cybersecurity processes for Commercial Vehicles today and in the future. Experiences with VW Group basic requirements SW ("KGAS") from the commercial vehicle ecosystem will be shared . The assessment experience and the journey to become an assessor will be shared which will be quite motivating to the new assessors. A workshop for the identification of cybersecurity-relevant activities for the Quality Assurance process will add cherry on the cake. Participants will get a chance to discuss their views in this workshop and present the combined learnings from the workshop to the Automotive SPICE® assessor community.
This event will be held in English language.
- Host: MAN Truck and Bus India Pvt. Ltd, Pune India
- Organizer/Responsible for content: Mr. Tukaram Ugile (
- Site: Online, via Microsoft Teams
- Date: 14.12.2023 from 10:30 to 18:30 - Time zone IST (GMT+5:30)
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Application until: 30.11.2023
- ONLINE: The Organizer shall observe (by spot checking video/audio) full time participation of attendees. Only full time attendees shall be asked by organizer to confirm full time participation of the event using the feedback form. Only Participants who return this feedback form will receive an EE-EP certificate.
- By registering for this G4S Event, you agree that your personal information (name, email address, assessor status) will be forwarded to the organizer of the respective G4S event.
|10:30||10:40||Team Gathering & Introduction|
|11:00||11:40||Session 1: Challenges in Automotive SPICE® Cybersecurity Assessments for Commercial Vehicles||Mr. Tukaram Ugile (MAN Truck and Bus India Pvt. Ltd, India)|
|11:55||12:35||Session 2: VW Group Basic Requirements SW ("KGAS") from the Commercial Vehicles||Mr. Ruediger Mosig (MAN Truck and Bus SE, Germany)|
|12:35||13:15||Session 3: Challenges and Risks in Automotive Cybersecurity processes for Autonomous Commercial Vehicles||Mr. Klaus Lamm (MAN Truck and Bus SE, Germany)|
|14:15||14:55||Session 4: ASPICE Cybersecurity Methods for Commercial Vehicles||Mr. Sunil Kumar (Zookoo Consulting, India)|
|14:55||15:35||Session 5 : Journey from Observer to ASPICE Assessor||Mr. Parth Gunde (MAN Truck and Bus India Pvt. Ltd, India)|
|15:50||17:50||"Workshop: Identify the additional Quality Assurance Activities for Cybersecurity relevant projects
Group Discussion and Results Sharing"
|18:10||18:20||Vote of Thanks||Management and Organizing Team|
|18:20||18:30||End of Event & Request for Feedback|
How to register
- Go to the intacs Gate4SPICE page
- Select the Event
- Click the JOIN button.
- In case the event is fully booked, a waiting list is maintained (contact
- Participation is prioritized for intacs certified assessors. Nevertheless, if free seats are available one week before the event, intacs.info users are welcome to participate and receive a confirmation email.