2023-10-06-Gate4SPICE Event "Detailed understanding of CL2 and CL3 for MAN.3 in Automotive SPICE®" - ONSITE
This event will be held in Korean language.
- Host: SPID, Co., LTD.
- Organizer/Responsible for content: JUNG, SANG JOON
- Site: (08506) 18F, 145, Gasan digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea.
- Date: 06.10.2023 from 09:00 to 18:30
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Application until: 30.09.2023
- ONSITE: On the event, the organizer will distribute an attendance list. Only participants who have signed this list will receive an EE-EP certificate.
- By registering for this G4S Event, you agree that your personal information (name, email address, assessor status) will be forwarded to the organizer of the respective G4S event.
|09:30||10:00||Presentation 1 (Detailed understanding of CL2 and 3 for MAN.3)||Seungju Lee|
|10:00||11:30||Hands-on workshops (Role Play(interview simulation) based on Scenario and public discussion)|
|11:30||12:00||Presentation of Results 1|
|13:00||13:30||Presentation2 (detailed understanding of CL2 and 3 for MAN.3 based on Agile Automotive SPICE®)||Changyul Lee|
|13:30||15:00||Hands-on workshops (Practice and public discussion on applicable of Agile Automotive SPICE®for Automotive Industry)|
|15:00||15:30||Presentation of Results 2|
|16:00||16:30||Presentation 3 (The effective application in Mechanical & HW Engineering based on )||Seojun Lim|
|16:30||18:00||Hands-on workshops (Practice and public discussion for the differences and commonalities of relevant engineering processes)|
|18:00||18:30||Presentation of Results 3|
How to register
- Go to the intacs Gate4SPICE page
- Select the Event
- Click the JOIN button.
- In case the event is fully booked, a waiting list is maintained (contact
- Participation is prioritized for intacs certified assessors. Nevertheless, if free seats are available one week before the event, intacs.info users are welcome to participate and receive a confirmation email.