2023-10-10-Gate4SPICE Event "Automotive SPICE® V4.0 and its Guideline V2.0 – “New wine in old wineskins?" - ONLINE
Automotive SPICE® V4.0 and its Guideline V2.0 will be released in October 2023. After of a short overview of the new content and the new terms in there, we will discuss / exchange in working groups the experience made up to now. Additional supportive presentations will be held helping to clarify the questions below.
We will work out answers to such questions as:
- Is the new Version of the PAM covering all what we expect in the complex, sophisticated automotive development industry?
- Are we able to execute still in 6 days a CL3 assessment with 16 or more new process groups?
- Under which conditions can a lead assessor re-use PA3.1 rating results for next assessment in the same organization when the standard process is still the same? – Or only minimal change was happening. Criteria for a minimal change or release?
- How does planning, monitoring & adjusting of the performance objectives in PA2.1 are influenced when the strategy is now part of PA2.1? - How can this be supported by using Agile practices?
- How is the assessment Scope influenced by the new SPICE® V4.0?
- Are the new Guidelines V2.0 more easy to use as the Guideline V1.0?
- How is the enrollment for Automotive SPICE® 4.0 in Europe ongoing? – We see an example out of Sweden.
Furthermore, we will discuss typical pitfalls and exchange experiences on challenges and solutions.
This online event will be held in English language.
- Host: Aptiv Europe GmbH
- Organizer/Responsible for content: Ruediger Beilharz (
- Site: Online via Microsoft Teams
- Date: 10.10.2023 from 08:45 to 18:00 - Time zone UTC +02.00
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Application until: 29.09.2023
- ONLINE: The Organizer shall observe (by spot checking video/audio) full time participation of attendees. Only full time attendees shall be asked by organizer to confirm full time participation of the event using the feedback form. Only Participants who return this feedback form will receive an EE-EP certificate.
- By registering for this G4S Event, you agree that your personal information (name, email address, assessor status) will be forwarded to the organizer of the respective G4S event.
|08:45||09:00||Welcome & Introduction||by Aptiv, R. Beilharz|
|09:00||09:45||Assessment Sampling Strategy with Automotive SPICE® 4.0 and large Projects?||Raymond Scott Wright (RS Wright LLC)|
|09:45||10:45||Automotive SPICE®4.0 and the new Guidelines - now easy to assess complex projects on CL3?||R. Beilharz (Aptiv)|
|11:15||12:15||Strategies in Automotive SPICE®and their (down) rating rules under Automotive SPICE®4.0||Frank Blucha (Kugler Maag Cie by UL)|
|12:15||13:00||How Automotive SPICE® 4.0 can enable Automotive SPICE® for Cybersecurity?||Prakash Rajan (Aptiv)|
|14:00||15:00||Automotive SPICE® 4.0 ideas for achieving PA2.1 - Objectives definition, planning, monitoring and controlling using Agile practices||Selvakumar Gunaseelan (Aptiv)|
|15:30||16:30||Group Work (4 groups)||All|
|16:30||18:00||Result Presentation 1, 2, 3, 4 / Wrap-up||All|
How to register
- Go to the intacs Gate4SPICE page
- Select the Event
- Click the JOIN button.
- In case the event is fully booked, a waiting list is maintained (contact
- Participation is prioritized for intacs certified assessors. Nevertheless, if free seats are available one week before the event, intacs.info users are welcome to participate and receive a confirmation email.